- President: Lowell Baughan
- Vice President: W. Dale Houff
- Treasurer: Becca Hudson
- Secretary: Tammy Borgie
- The Virginia Commission for the Arts
- The National Endowment for the Arts
- Page County Board of Supervisors
- The Luray Town Council
- And generous businesses, foundations, and individuals
A Brief History
Established in 2005, the Regional Center for Performing of Arts of Luray (PAL) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that is managed by a volunteer Board of Directors and operated entirely by volunteers.
From 2005 to 2006, PAL hosted professional performances in various venues in Page County located in the Shenandoah Valley of northern Virginia.
In 2006, PAL acquired the BB&T bank building vacated earlier in the year. The building is located at the main intersection of historic downtown Luray.
The mission of the Regional Center for the Performing Arts of Luray (PAL) is to provide varied opportunities to explore, study, and enjoy the performing arts. Its goals are to support the community in a variety of ways:
- Offer dance, music and theatrical instruction led by certified and experienced instructors
- Offer an ever-expanding diversity of professional, high quality entertainment
- Provide space to private and public entities that desire a first-class space in which to stage their events
Through its own programs and by being an active community partner, PAL will become a premier attraction, increasing the cultural and economic activity in our region.
Individual shows at PAL are sponsored and supported by local business and individuals.
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!